Thanks for visiting my site. I’m currently working at Netflix in San Francisco Bay Area and previously I worked at The Motley Fool and co-founded Datathletics LLC a data science company to help triathletes make better race decisions.
My interests lie in startups, product development, programming languages, data analysis and visualization. I enjoy travelling and programming. And its best when I do both of those together.
- Datathletics - Web application to help triathletes make smarter race decision
- SMAllocator - Personalized Seperately managed accounts a.k.a SMA recommender
- Informant - Analytics platform for data driven product decisions
- IronMan - Predictive models to analyze Ironman triathletes performance
- Touchstone - Personalized portfolio allocation system with builtin stock recommending algorithm
- Commerce - A complete E-commerce system with product management tools
- For a more comprehensive list email me
This site is built using Ingen